If you have dumbbells, you can do one-armed and one-legged exercises without one side cheating for the other. And, you can do high rep/light weight workouts or low rep/heavy weight workouts–and you won’t get bulky! Its a good idea to mix it up to keep your body guessing.
Here is a good 30 minute circuit workout for you to do:
Do each exercise one after the other with little or no rest between exercises. Rest 2 minutes between circuits. Do the circuit 4 times.
1. Dumbbell squats (1st and 3rd sets), Dumbbell front lunges (2nd and 4th sets) 10 reps, moderate pace
2. Dumbbell chest press on swiss ball, 10 reps, moderate pace
3. Dumbbell bentover rows, 10 reps, moderate pace
4. Dumbbell standing shoulder press, 10 reps, moderate pace
5. Dumbbell standing bicep curls, 10 reps, moderate pace
6. Dumbbell standing calf raises, 20 reps, fast pace
You can do this workout anywhere, anytime and you’re finished in 30 minutes!
Be sure and download your Free Dumbbell and Medicine Ball Metabolic Fat Burner Workouts and start shaping your body faster!