Check out my Top 5 Healthy Eating Tips!
Your fat loss and weight loss success or failure will depend on what you eat and how much (and regular exercise of course!). Here you go:
1. Make the commitment to change your eating habits no matter what it takes…this commitment will help you overcome the stumbles and setbacks along the way. Get and follow a healthy meal plan as soon as possible!
2. Start keeping a food journal as soon as possible! Research has proven that you will have a better chance of succeeding with your nutrition plan and fat loss if you keep a food journal! By logging your actual food choices, you are holding yourself accountable throughout the day. You will also be forced to plan your meals better and avoid binge eating and emotional eating.
3. Get an accountability partner such as a spouse, friend or personal trainer. You can challenge each other to make good food choices.
4. Add healthy foods to your menu that you like. You are more likely to stay with a menu loaded with foods you like. I am amazed at some of the “healthy menus” in some magazines! Do people really eat that stuff! Find healthy, nutritious foods that you like and get rid of the foods that are bad for you (interpreted “adds fat to your body“).
5. Set your daily calorie intake based on your basal metabolic rate and your activity level. This way, you won’t eat too much or too little. Maintaining the right amount of calorie deficit (burning more calories than you consume) is the key to burning fat and losing weight.
Eat right, exercise often, stay active and you will reach your goals!
-Cathering Ebeling and Mike Geary are co-authors of the popular ebook, Fat-Burning Kitchen, which shows you how to totally revamp your kitchen to make your body a fat-burning machine!