Don’t ignore your lower back muscles during training–you need to protect your lower back from injury!
The Opposite Arm Opposite Leg Raise is a great core exercise with special emphasis on strengthening the low back. Low back pain affects nearly 85% of all adults at one time or another. The best solution for any injury is prevention. Include this exercise in your program:
1. Start by placing yourself on hands and knees.
2. Slowly raise your opposite arm and opposite leg and extend them out away from the body. Keep your back straight. Your extended arm and leg should line up with your torso. Tighten your abdominals and contract your glutes. Hold for 3 seconds.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other side.
4. Repeat for the desired repetitions.
5. Always keep this movement slow and controlled.
Be sure and download your Free Bodyweight 500 Fat Burner Workout and start changing your body faster!