EatingWell’s Gluten Free Meal Plans are designed to provide an overall healthy-eating program for people following a gluten free diet.
The menus are full of nutrient-rich foods that are naturally gluten free: lean meats, fruits, nuts and seeds, and whole grains, such as quinoa and brown rice.
The recipes include entrees, side dishes, salads and snacks and desserts and are accompanied by other healthy foods to create nutritionally balanced meals that are both delicious and satisfying. The meal plans do include some commercial gluten free products, such as breads, cookies or pasta; the nutrition data for the particular product you choose may vary from the values included in the meal plan and you may need to adjust the calories accordingly.
Note: We have verified that the recipes in the meal plans do not include wheat, rye, barley or oats (which may be contaminated with gluten); however, many processed foods (e.g., broths, soy sauce) contain hidden sources of gluten, so if a recipe calls for a processed ingredient, we recommend that you carefully read the label.
- 2 Slices Gluten-Free Rice Bread
- 2 Teaspoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 1 Ounce Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Apple, small
- 1 Corn Tortilla, 6″, unsalted
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Coleslaw
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Nectarine, medium
- 1/2 Cup 1% Cottage Cheese with Vegetables
- Thai Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce (pictured top of page)
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 3 Steamed Broccoli Spears
- 6 Ounces Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
Mark Dilworth BA, PES