Build your best salad with whole, natural foods. The delicious Greek Chicken Salad is just that:
- 2-1/4 pound deli-roasted chicken
- 5 ounce package spring mix salad greens
- 2 small cucumbers, cut into spears
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup bottled Greek salad dressing with feta cheese
- Cracked black pepper (optional)
- Remove chicken from bones. Coarsely chop chicken; cover and set aside.
- Divide salad greens, cucumber spears, and tomato wedges among four dinner plates or salad bowls. Arrange chicken on vegetables. Drizzle with salad dressing and, if desired, sprinkle with pepper.
Mark Dilworth – Her Fitness Hut Administrator
Mark Dilworth is a Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist and since 2006 he has owned Her Fitness Hut, My Fitness Hut, Sports Fitness Hut and Your Fitness University. Mark has helped thousands of clients and readers make lifestyle changes that lead to better long-term health, which includes acceptable body fat and ideal body weight.He does not recommend fad diets, quick weight loss gimmicks, starvation diets, weight loss pills, fat burner supplements and the like.