Get your day started off with these delicious fat burning apple oatmeal pancakes from Dave Ruel, metabolic cooking specialist.
Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
• 6 egg whites
• ½ cup oatmeal (dry)
• 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
• Pinch of cinnamon powder
• Pinch of stevia
• 1 apple, diced finely
• ¼ teaspoon baking soda
• Cooking spray
1. First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
2. When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
3. Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
4. Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fat: 0g
Be sure and download your FREE 10 Metabolic Fat Torching Recipes from Dave and Karine!
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES