What do you want to achieve with fat loss and weight loss transformation? Improve your action plan and you will accomplish more body transformation goals.
You can shape the body of your dreams. Just organize your weight loss plan better….
Here are 7 tips to help you burn fat and lose weight for good:
1. Research has proven that you will reach more major goals if you focus on one goal at a time.
A good goal would be to achieve a positive change in your body composition through improved eating habits and regular strength/interval cardio training. Why? Because an increase in lean muscle mass and a decrease in body fat will give you:
a. a toned body (without bulkiness),
b. a faster metabolism to burn more calories during the day and at rest,
c. permanent fat loss/weight loss (no yo-yo dieting effects) and
d. improved self image, health and morale
Part of the first fitness consultation with a personal trainer will include you identifying why your fitness goals have failed in the past. Another part of the consultation is for you to visualize and set realistic fitness goals.
Goal setting is a problem for many for various reasons. Here are a few:
2. Don’t be afraid to fail. Many women have tried over and over to lose fat and weight. Its hard to keep trying. Its easier to quit.
3. How is your self esteem? This affects every area of life and not just fitness goals.
4. Achieving fitness goals takes hard, smart work. Unfortunately, some women just don’t want it that bad.
5. Choose the right methods. Many women have used fat loss methods that don’t work such as pills, patches, powders, etc. So, they are skeptical that a personal trainer’s methods will work.
6. You need perseverance. The commitment to a fit lifestyle trumps all other fitness goals. There will be setbacks and failures along the way. If you commit to the fit lifestyle first, you will reach your goals with the right guidance.
7. Don’t underestimate the importance of getting social support to help you reach your fat loss and weight loss goals.
When I am in a health club, I am 3 times more likely to see 2 women working out together than 2 men. What this tells me is that men are many times too independent for their own good. It also tells me that women see the importance of “social support” when trying to lose fat and lose weight. For the same reasons, group exercise classes are 80%-90% populated by women.
The women have it right! Research proves that you are more likely to succeed with your weight loss program if you have an “accountability partner.” That partner could be a spouse, friend or personal trainer. Weight loss forums are also good tools that work for many people.
Don’t try to go it alone when trying to shed the pounds! Get the social support that works for you and you are more likely to succeed.
Set your attitude, sharpen your focus and change your body! Train hard and smart.
Burn fat and shape your curves leaner and meaner. You will look and feel great!
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register for my FREE Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
4 thoughts on “7 Tips to Adjust Your Weight Loss Transformation Plan”
I agree that taking things one step at a time is essential in succeeded in losing weight.
Agreed…thanks for reading!
Nice article. Totally agree that goal setting is crucial. So many people get into fitness, not knowing what exactly it is they are trying to achieve/strive for.
Yes, hopefully they will be trying to achieve health, fat loss and permanent weight loss in that order. Adopting other healthy habits also help the body-changing process…thanks for stopping by again!