Are you still trying to get rid of cellulite, burn fat and shape your butt, hips and thighs the way you want them? Keep trying! The hard work will pay off.
Cellulite is collections of fat just underneath (subcutaneous fat) the skin which causes it to dimple, pucker up or lump up. There are many factors that determine whether you have cellulite—your genes, gender, skin thickness and amount of body fat all play a part. What you need to know is that there are no quick fixes for cellulite.
Here are 5 Ways to Reduce Cellulite and Burn Butt Fat:
1. First things first……If you’ve spent money on fat burn supplements in hopes of getting rid of cellulite and burning significant body fat, you can stop. These supplements are not the answer to your fat loss woes.
Take a look at this ridiculous advertisement that talks about getting rid of your cellulite:
“The only clinically proven dietary supplement to help reduce cellulite in 47 days!” (this statement has not been examined by the Food And Drug Administration)
“This scientifically advanced version…..can really help give millions of women the sexy bottom lines they dream about, and that’s a formula for success that women everywhere find as easy to swallow as these little brown pills.”
Don’t buy these little brown pills! They won’t make your cellulite disappear. Your best chance to get rid of cellulite is to burn body fat and eat whole, natural foods.
2. Shape and tone your butt, hips and thighs (and your total body) primarily with consistent strength training. Strength training helps you tone, shape and strengthen muscle fibers, minimizing the “fatty marbling” within the muscle that results in flabby, weak muscles. In addition, not only will you increase muscle mass and overall body tone, but the benefits of exercise also include increased metabolic rate and improved bone density.
Add more full body strength exercises to your workout routine such as: deadlift, various squat exercises, medicine ball chops, multi-planar lunges, medicine ball throws, bentover dumbbell rows and step ups. You will burn more fat.
3. Short interval cardio sessions, such as sprint or jump intervals, also work well to really burn fat and shrink your body. Short cardio sessions also spare your precious muscle mass.
Also, staying active during the day, such as walking and standing at your desk, will keep your blood flowing and fat burning enzymes at work for you. Sitting down all day won’t help your fat burning potential at all.
4. Eat mainly whole, natural foods to improve your health and help burn total body fat. Foods such as salad greens, fruits, lean meats, veggies, nuts, eggs, fish, oats, quinoa and Greek yogurt helps your body operate the way it should.
Limit eating sugary foods/drinks, excess salt, trans fats and processed foods. In the case of excess sugar intake (and other simple carbs), the hormone insulin is released into the bloodstream to control the glucose. Many times, this glucose ends up in your fat cells for storage (with the excess water also). This doesn’t help reduce your body fat or cellulite.
High salt foods promote water retention and trans fats found in many boxed and packaged foods cause body fat storage and poor health.
5. If you drink alcohol, do it in moderation. When you take a drink of alcohol, your body converts a small amount of it into fat and the rest is converted (by the liver) into a substance called acetate. This acetate is then quickly released into the bloodstream and used as the body’s main source of energy.
So, your body is using the acetate for energy instead of the stored fat in your body. The more you drink, the more fat your body will store (many times belly fat). Added to this problem is the fact that alcohol consumption can increase your appetite.
If you need more help…..
Download your Free Curves, Abs and Upper Body Fat Burn Manual and start shaping your body faster!