Burn fat, lose weight and start making your waistline and whole body lean today! Stop procrastinating until next week….next week never comes. Having a sense of urgency to transform your health and body is good. It can be tough to get started. So, just get started. What’s stopping you?
According to a WebMD article, “Why We Procrastinate,” researcher Piers Steel, PhD at Canada’s University of Calgary says:
“Essentially, procrastinators have less confidence in themselves, less expectancy that they can actually complete a task.”
“Perfectionism is not the culprit,” he continues. “In fact, perfectionists procrastinate less, but they worry about it more.”
Unless you have a medical or physical limitation, you have NO EXCUSES for putting off exercise and eating better. So, take steps and take charge of your health and fitness and get a tight body. No one can do this for you. You will stumble some but you can accomplish more during the journey. You can do it.
Note: You may need to get medical clearance before starting an exercise program, especially if you have been inactive.
Here are 5 steps you can take NOW to start burning fat and losing weight:
FREE Online Event, The Ultimate Waistline Makeover, presented by Jen Kennedy!
1. Do something you love. What physical activity do you love? Are you in an “exercise rut?” Forget all the exercise theories and articles. Just get started with an exercise activity you love and do this activity for at least 30 minutes on most days. Before you know it, you will have started exercising regularly again.
2. You don’t have a meal plan yet? Here are some things you can start doing today to improve your eating habits:
–Drink only water or unsweetened drinks for beverages
–Severely limit candy, cookies, pastries, junk food and processed foods
–Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal
–Eat protein with every meal, such as eggs, fish, nuts or lean chicken/beef/turkey
–Eat small meals, every 3-4 hours
–Start writing down what and why you eat to hold yourself accountable
3. Tell a friend about your immediate plan to start getting fit. It helps to have someone hold you accountable and its even better if that person will join you. You need help to accomplish your fat loss and weight loss goals. That could be a trainer, a friend, a spouse or other family member. Research proves that those who have weight loss buddies are more likely to succeed.
4. So, you’re too busy to exercise? Not! Many days, I fit in 15-20 minutes of exercise while waiting for a client training session. Take advantage of “DEAD TIME” during your day and exercise. Twenty minutes of exercise here and 20 minutes of exercise there works just fine.
5. You don’t have any equipment or a gym membership? No problem. You don’t need either one to get started. You can do bodyweight exercises anywhere, anytime.
Get yourself going……today!
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and sign up for the FREE Online Event, The Ultimate Waistline Makeover, presented by Jen Kennedy and start burning stomach fat and shaping your body faster! I will be among the featured expert speakers at this event and it won’t disappoint! Sign Up Here.
Mark Dilworth, BA, PES