Burn fat and lose weight by eating right, not by starving yourself. You might be surprised by how much you can eat and still burn fat and lose weight. Most of all enjoy your food! There are plenty of healthy foods to choose from.
One of the biggest mealplan-busters is “eating on the run.” That usually turns into a disaster as far as your calorie count is concerned. There is no planning and you end up eating what taste good….”taste good foods on the run” many times equates to fat-filled, nutrient-thin and calorie-rich foods. Even more, you end up wanting to eat more just a short time later.
Here are 11 great reasons to plan and pack your food:
1. Get started on the right foot with a grocery list. You must have the right foods in your pantry or you will never eat right. Here is a good general grocery shopping guide to follow.
2. Eating on the run is expensive. Eat better and save money….a winning combination.
3. Healthy eating habits help you burn fat and lose/manage weight loss. When you eat whole, natural foods, you are filled for a longer period on less calories. Whole, natural foods have one ingredient, like fresh fruits and veggies.
4. When you pack your foods, you are less likely to go long periods of time without eating. The food is always right there with you. Eating every 3-4 hours maintains your energy and keeps your metabolism active throughout the day.
5. You can eat protein with every meal when you plan. Protein helps you stay full for longer and helps keep carbs from spiking your blood sugar.
6. Similarly, you can eat enough fiber and healty fats during the day. Just pack fruits and vegetables and eat them with each meal. A fruit, like avocado, is a great source of healthy fat.
7. If you will pack water and unsweetened tea, you will have no need to drink sugary, belly-fattening drinks.
8. You won’t be tempted to eat at a restaurant on the run.
9. Planning and packing meals helps you stay with your meal plan better, even on weekends.
10. You are more likely to eat healthy snacks like low-fat Greek yogurt, nuts or smoothies.
11. You are more likely to journal your food when you plan. Research has proven that you will have a better chance of succeeding with your meal plan and fat loss if you keep a food journal.
By logging your actual food choices, you are holding yourself accountable throughout the day. It will also help protect you from binge-eating and emotional eating if you write down why and what you eat. Once you get a good feel for how you need to eat, you won’t need a daily food journal.
Do you want to:
- Eat Better to be Healthier, Burn More Fat and Lose Permanent Weight?
- Have Your BEST Looking Body Naked or in Smaller-Sized Clothes?
- Feel Better than You have Felt in Months or Years?
- Have the Energy to Accomplish Your Daily Goals?
Be sure and register for my FREE Fast Start Weight Loss Transformation!
I will coach you to transform your body and its definitely not just about weight loss. You will learn what it takes to change your eating habits and lifestyle and start remaking your body a healthy, energized and lean fat-burning machine!
8 thoughts on “11 Eating Tricks to Lose Weight without Starving”
I really like the way you promote a healthy diet with exercise – such a change from the many “fad” diets out there that celebrities endorse. I have lost 40lbs following a program I saw at http://dietplansreviewed.net/ which focuses on the two things we know are good for us: a healthy BALANCED diet combined with a cardio regime. It really is that simple. There is no need to over-complicate things and it is not rocket-science.
Thanks Laura! Congrats on losing 40 pounds and keeping it off!
Noted! I’ve been looking for food that will boost up my metabolism. Than you so much for this information. I believe that the food we eat really matter. Anyway, just wanna share, research shows that a professional healthy weight loss exercise for your body type burns 3x more fat and is twice as enjoyable. It also patronizes eating the proper food to have good metabolism for faster fat loss which shows best result.
Agreed. Eating the right foods at the right time is the key.
switching from regular sugar to stevia (sugar alternative) speeds up your weight loss plan by at least 200%. Regular sugar has many calories and stevia is more sweeter and sugar and has zero calories!
Yes, cutting sugar (as much as possible) will decrease empty calories, control blood sugar swings and decrease belly fat. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my pageFat Loss For Women Here’s the exact reason women should NEVER diet like men. Special tips for controlling female metabolism for that tight tummy and waistline you deserve.
Jyoti….Thank you for reading Her Fitness Hut!